eHealth JV in Saudi Arabia and Middle Eastvaiim
- To establish market penetration strategy of Korea’s Hospital Information System (HIS) considering the needs of client (Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs, MNG-HA of KSA).
- To build business strategy for a long-term collaboration with Saudi Arabia.
- Defined work scope for developing BESTCare 2.0A (Arab version) suitable for local healthcare environment and user needs.
- Designed a business plan with milestone, pricing structure, and the implementation plan for King Abdullah Specialized Children’s Hospital (KASCH) in Saudi Arabia.
- Developed Joint Venture strategy of SKT-SNUBH Consortium and MNG-HA (Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs) for future business expansion in MNG-HA affiliated hospitals and hospitals in KSA/ME.
- The contract between MNG-HA and SKT-SNUBH Consortium for HIS Implementation and eHealth JV establishment that worth $70M.
Related Press Releases