Advisory for KASCH Commissioningvaiim
- MNG-HA’s KASCH (King Abdullah Specialized Children’s Hospital) was expected to open on Oct. ’14, but was delayed twice due to security and safety issues.
- Commissioning project was required to analyze current status & provide solution, prior to the actual opening of the hospital.
- Developed a checklist covering safety and security issues in opening a medical facility.
- Discovered core problems through documentation review and on-site inspections of facilities and medical equipment with the assistance from professionals.
- Provided solutions for each issue derived from inspections and suggested optimal action plan covering allocation of man power with appropriate scheduling to open KASCH as scheduled.
- Preparation tasks was proceeded in accordance with our suggested plan and roadmap, and KASCH successfully opened on April 5, 2015.
Related Press Releases